I AM PURE SPIRIT ...POWERFUL PRAYER

I  know that I’m pure spirit, that I have always been

And that I will always be

There is inside me,

a place of confidence, quietness and security

where are all things are known and understood

this is the universal mind…God, which I am a part

which response to me as I ask it

this universal mind knows all the answers to my problems

and even now, the answers are speeding their way to me

I need not struggle for them, I need not worry or strive for them

When the time comes the answers will be there

I give my problems to the great mind of God

I let go of them, confident that the correct answers will return to me

When they are needed

Through the great law of attraction, everything in life

that I need for my work and fulfilment will come to me

it is not necessary that I strain about this, only believe

for in the strength of my belief, my faith will make it so

I see the hand of divine intelligence all about me

In the flower, the tree, the brook, the meadow

I know that the intelligence that created all things these

Is in me and around me

And that I can call upon it for my slightest need

I know that my body is a manifestation of pure spirit

And that spirit is perfect

Therefore, my body is perfect also

I enjoy life, for each day brings a constant demonstration of power

And wonder of the universal and myself

I am confident, I am serene, I am sure

No matter what obstacle or undesirable circumstances crosses my path

I refuse to accept it, for it nothing but illusion

There can be no obstacle or undesirable circumstances to the mind of God

Which is in me, around me, and serves me now

For I am the creation of my own path what I desire to be, will be

For I am the owner of my own destiny


By Wayner D


Listen to our podcast 

Lydia She Inpires All Podcast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Have The Mindset For Success

Declutter Your Life From the Inside Out by First Decluttering Your Mind